Sunday, September 26, 2010

A Week of Firsts

Wait.... didn't I just give birth like 5 minutes ago? How is it possible that sweet baby Styles is 6 months old today? It is all going by WAY too fast. And everyday things keep happening to remind me just how fast. It has been a week of firsts. Styles had his first music class. He got his first TWO teeth. He sat in a highchair for the first time. And today I swear he said "ma-ma".  If things keep on like this... he is going to be graduating from high school like next week.
And KUDOS to my amazing husband... who takes Styles to his music class and sits there with all the other moms and sings the songs and teaches him how to hold the instruments. He is truly incredible.
Now it's time for me to go back and enjoy the day with my family.  Happy first half birthday my sweet baby Styles.  We love you more than you could ever imagine....

No comments:

Post a Comment